I did it! 2 posts within a week. Congrats me. Enough of that, here we have a very cute Easter chick card that I whipped up in about 3 hrs. It's very simple to complete. I cut the chick from Create a Critter 2 at 4". The fence is a Sizzix die that I cut on my Cuttlebug. I embossed the background paper with Cuttlebug's Traffic die.
Here are the details:
- Cricut cart: Create a Critter 2
- Paper: Bazzill, Three Bugs in a Rug
- Twine: Doodlebug
- Die Cut: Sizzix "Yellow die-Picket Fence
- Embossing: Cuttlebug's "Traffic"
- Adhesive: ATG, Zig 2-way glue, Recollections Pop dots
I am entering this card into the following challenges: