Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Card

Well I'm back again! Today I have a card I created because I wanted to make a bright and cheery Spring card to make some of this Winter depression go away. I'm ready for winter to be over now. At night we are still dipping into the high teens. That is just too cold! Here are the details for my card:

  • Cricut cart: Create a Critter 2
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments"
  • Flower centers: I-Rock
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
I have entered this card into the following contests: 
 I really hope you liked my card as I had a blast making it. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the pretty butterfly and the wonderful colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a sweet butterfly! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete