Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello Kitty card

Well, here I am again with a new card. My Craft Spot is having a challenge right now to make something with embossing either dry or wet. And then Fantabulous Cricut is having a challenge as well that is to make something with either a balloon or kite on it. So I decided to go ahead and make a card with both elements included and I think it came out cute. I decided to use Hello Kitty Greetings from Cricut and also Create a Critter for the kite. Here is the recipe:

  • Cricut carts: Hello Kitty Greetings & Create a Critter
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Cuttlebug folders: Juli's Garden & Swiss Dots
  • Ribbon: American Crafts
  • Twine: Doodlebug
  • Button: Making Memories
  • Adhesive: ATG, Zig 2-way, Zots Pop Dots, & Glue Dots
The card size is 5-1/2"x 4-1/4". I am also entering this card into Card Makin' Mamas. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did making it. Thanks so much for looking and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is great, I really like how you embossed the kite!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! The embossing and twine are wonderful additions to your creation. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!
    Angie, FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love all the embossing and the twine behind the button is great! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love the twine and button. Thanks so much for playing along this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, I love Hello Kitty cards! I just got the Juli's Garden folder and I really like it. I like how you used it on the kite. Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing on the kite. The Hello Kitty stuff is always so darn cute! Nice work!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Those images look as though they were meant to be together! The embossing adds a wonderful touch too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete