Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter card

I did it! 2 posts within a week. Congrats me. Enough of that, here we have a very cute Easter chick card that I whipped up in about 3 hrs. It's very simple to complete. I cut the chick from Create a Critter 2 at 4". The fence is a Sizzix die that I cut on my Cuttlebug. I embossed the background paper with Cuttlebug's Traffic die. 

Here are the details: 
  • Cricut cart: Create a Critter 2
  • Paper: Bazzill, Three Bugs in a Rug
  • Twine: Doodlebug
  • Die Cut: Sizzix "Yellow die-Picket Fence
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug's "Traffic"
  • Adhesive: ATG, Zig 2-way glue, Recollections Pop dots
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for looking at my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - and those wonderful Spring colours are just perfect for your Easter card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your card and the twine is awesome on it. Thanks for playing along at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Julie, I love that chick and the colors you chose are perfect. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! That little chick in her egg is adorable and I love the fun papers! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I really like the purple and orange color combo!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This i adorable. I love the use of twine!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little chick card. I really love the colors. Thanks for joining us at FCCB. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete