Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hot Chocolate Cup card

Here is another Christmas card or just an everyday winter day card as it is not Christmas related. This would be great for those friends or family members who don't celebrate the holidays. This card is so super simple to make.
     I used the Cricut cartridge Winter Frolic. This has completely become my favorite go to cartridge for the holidays and winter cuts. I cut the cup at 4-1/2" with the card being 4-1/4"x 5-1/2". I used my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder on the layer and then stitched around the edge. It's hard to see in the picture. I then placed the cup onto this layer using pop dots and then stamped the saying from My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments". I then adhered the whole thing onto the pink card base. Here are the details:

  • Cricut card: Winter Frolic
  • Paper: Bazzill and Basic Grey
  • Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments"
  • Thread: Coats and Clark
  • Sewing Machine: Janome
Thanks for looking and please enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I love using die cuts (or machine cuts!) on my projects! You're right...makes things so much easier and there are such cute designs, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Christmas/New Year Challenge! Be sure to stop by on Friday to see more holiday inspiration at Card Makin' Mamas!

    Happy Holidays!

    xx
    Angi

    ReplyDelete