Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Well here we are with Day #1 of my 12 Days of Christmas projects and I start today as you can see with a card. I wanted to start with a simple item that could be easily recreated as in hopes of inspiring someone who would like to make their own cards this year but feel it can be a little over whelming to do so. This card is really easy to make and it doesn't necessarily need to be Christmas related for those friends you have that celebrate a different holiday. I did get the idea from a fellow blogger but as I didn't have the same Cricut cart I used my own ideas for it. 
     I cut the flourish from Gypsy Font at 1.75". I then adhered it to the ivory layer with adhesive. I cut the snowflake from Winter Wonderland at 2.25". I placed a rhinestone with my I-Rock tool in the center of the snowflake and then pop dotted the snowflake on top of the flourish. I stamped both cards with My Pink Stamper "Biggie Christmas". I then adhered the layer into the card. Here are the details: 

  • Cricut cart: Gypsy Font & Winter Wonderland
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Rhinestones: I -Rock
  • Stamps: My Pink Stamper "Biggie Christmas"
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Adhesive: 3M, Ek Success

1 comment: