Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

Here we are with Day 10! I can't believe how fast this time went. I am back using my Cricut for the main cut. 
     I used Create-a-Critter for the reindeer cutting it at 4". After putting it together I used Stickles for the nose and collar. I then used my I-rock tool again to place a red stud where the knot would be. I next took a piece of pattern paper and cut it to 1' x 4' and placed it vertical on my card layer. I then took some white ribbon and tied it around the small piece of pattern paper. I pop dotted the reindeer on and then using my ATG I adhered the whole thing onto a white card stock base. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Create-a-Critter
  • Paper: Bazzill, American Crafts
  • Ribbon: Offray
  • Stickles: Xmas Red, Gold
  • Red stud: I-Rock tool
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Ek Success 2 Way Glue & Pop Dots
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a creative day!:)

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - especially that glittery nose!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little Rudolph! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete