Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4

Day 4 and we have another snowflake card. I'm really into snowflakes this year. You see them on everything. They make an excellent non religious holiday item for those people who would prefer that.
     I started with using Cricut cartridge Winter Wonderland to cut the snowflake at 4". I used a glitter white paper to do so, though you can't tell in the picture. I then used a brad to place the snowflake on. In each spike of the snowflake I placed a small rhinestone using my I-Rock tool. I then used a boarder punch on the light blue layer. I adhered the snowflake to the light blue layer then the whole thing onto the dark blue card.
     My tip for working with dark cards is to place a white layer inside the card for easy writing on. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Winter Wonderland
  • Paper: Bazzill, Colorbok, and Kaiser
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Brad: Making Memories
  • Rhinestones: I-Rock
  • Adhesive: ATG
Thanks for joining me again today and I will see you tomorrow with another new project!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I like the paper and your double loop border!!

    ReplyDelete