Sunday, January 12, 2014

SOUS Project Life Challenge - Vellum


     So Sorry for the delay in getting this post up but I have been very sick with Bronchitis and it has kicked my butt. So here is Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Challenge for Jan 13 2014 using Vellum. I will have to say that I struggled a little at first on where I was going to place vellum on my page. Then I remembered that I had these vellum packs that I bought on QVC back in the day and knew they would be perfect. I used the vellum saying across one of my family pictures that we took on Christmas. Then I decorated it a little with some sequins I had to hide where I placed the glue to hold it on with. It turned out better then I thought.
     So now it is your turn to play. We at SOUS challenge you to place vellum somewhere on your Project Life spreads. You know you have some from back in the day that you bought when it was so popular to use it. Pull it out and see what you can do with it. Remember also that SOUS if offering some special scrap candy this month from Scrap Shotz to one lucky winner so lets see your work.:)
     Thanks so much for coming to my blog and seeing my design. I hope you all have a great day and great rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment