Friday, January 9, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Snow

Hello and welcome to my blog. Here is my card for the SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Snow. I was inspired to make this card after we got our first snowfall on Jan 1st, New Year's Day. All the animals searching for food through the snow. I used an A2 sized card for my base along with a light blue layer cut at 4 x 5-1/4. The next layer I cut was 3-3/4 x 5 and then I embossed it.  I cut the tree from Cricut cartridge Jolly Holidays at 4 inches. The robins were cut from Cricut cartridge
Winter Woodland at 2 inches and 1-1/2 inches. I placed stickles on the snow at the base of the tree and the snowflakes. Here are the rest of the details:

  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug's Snowflakes
  • Ink: Blue Lagoon from Color Box
  • Stickles: Diamond
  • Blue dots: I-Rock
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
Thanks so much for coming to my blog and hope that you challenge yourself to make something for the Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - Snow. You may even make our Top 3 so give it a try, I know you can do it. Thanks again and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment