Thursday, January 15, 2015

Winter Fun

Hello fellow Scrapbookers! I hope you are having a great day. If you are looking for my SOUS blog just scroll down. Also I have a new blog Live, Love, Project Life that focuses on my Project Life layouts and weekly challenges that I have put into place for me that are open to everyone. For my post today I created this cute winter fun card. I created it for 2 challenges: Fantabulous Cricut and Love To Create. For this card I used my Cricut Explore and the Cricut cartridge Winter Frolic. I cut her at 3-1/2". The snowflakes were cut at 1/2". Only on the Explore could you do this small. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Winter Frolic
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Stamp: My Craft Spot
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
I really hope you enjoyed today's blog and my card.
I had a great time making it. Have a great weekend and thanks for looking and don't forget to check out my other blog Live, Love, Project Life. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the girl die cut you've used :) Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Sami Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! I LOVE the colours!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Chris - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I really like that embossed snowflake background! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the sentiment, thank you for sharing with us @ Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O~ DT Member

    ReplyDelete