Saturday, October 5, 2013

Autumn card

Fantabulous Cricut is having a challenge right now to kick off Fall. You need to make a project using Fall colors so I decided to make this really cute tree from Create A Critter 2. This cartridge is perfect for this time of year as it has a couple of pages full of Fall ideas. Here is the details of this card:

  • Cricut cart: Create a Critter 2
  • Paper: Scrapworks
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Stamp: My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving"
  • Ink: CTMH
  • Adhesive: Scotch, EK Success
Please enjoy my card as I had just a fun time making it. I do want to announce that starting Oct 19th I will be doing 13 Nights of Halloween. Each night I will be posting a different type of project ranging from cards to layouts to a great surprise the night of Halloween. So come back and check to see what is created. Thanks so much for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this cute fall card. Thanks for playing with FCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall card. Love all the fall colors. Thanks for linking up to FCCb this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete