Sunday, October 20, 2013

13 Nights of Halloween #2

Welcome to day 2 of my 13 Nights of Halloween. Today I have a layout for you. It will eventually have a picture of the front of my home while it is all decorated for Halloween. 
  I used 2 Cricut cartridges on this layout, Happy Hauntings and Chic & Scary. I cut the title and beware sign from Happy Hauntings. The title was cut at 3-1/2" and beware was cut at 1-3/4". The spider, cut at 4", and web, cut at 3-1/2", were cut from Chic & Scary. I also embossed the spider to make it all shiny. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the smaller spider web. Here are the rest of the details:

  • Cricut cart: Happy Hauntings, Chic & Scary
  • Paper: Basic Grey
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Embossing powder: Stampendous in Midnight Black
  • Stickles: Xmas Red
  • Sequins: My Craft Spot
  • Washi Tape: Doodlebug
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
Thanks so much for looking at my project. Remember that I am having a giveaway at the end of this event and all you have to do is leave a comment below. Enter each night to improve your chances. The prize will be revealed the last night. Please come back tomorrow for another project and have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and I love that frame!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete