Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fire Truck card

Here is my Father's Day card for my dad. It took me some time to figure out what I wanted to do. Then I saw this fire truck from the cartridge "Boys Will Be Boys" and knew it was perfect. My dad used to work for the fire dept a few years back so I knew he would love this card. I heard from my mom today that the card got there fine and he will open it up tomorrow :) Here are the details:
  • Cricut cart.: Boys Will Be Boys
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug "Diamond Plate"
  • Stickles: Xmas Red and Yellow
  • Stamp(inside): My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments"
  • Ink: Versafine-Black
  • Adhesive: ATG, Zig 2 Way Glue Pen
Thanks so much for looking. I am entering this card in the My Craft Spot challange. It is King of the Grill: Make a card for your dad or special someone in your life.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the fire truck and the embossing! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just TOOO cute! LOVE the embossing behind the firetruck! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete