Tuesday, June 5, 2012

1st Birthday card

I am doing this card for My Craft Spot. The challenge is to do a birthday card with an age on it. I thought what is more exciting then the first birthday. I used stickles on the flame to give it a little sparkle, plus instead of a setiment on the front I embossed the white layer with my Cuttlebug. Here are the details:
  •  Cricut cart.: Sweet Treats
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Cuttlebug: "Happy Birthday"
  • Ribbon: Offray
  • Stickles: Xmas Red
  • Embellies: Own stock
  • Adhesive: 3M, Scotch
Please enjoy this card and thanks for looking! :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The embossing is fabulous! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - and such a creative way to add a number! The embossing is wonderful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love how the cupcake colors pop on that white embossed background! It looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Sweet Card! Love the embossed background! Thank You for joining us at My Craft Spot - What's Your Age?.

    Marlene
    DT Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love the embossing! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete