Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spider card for night #2







Well, here is 13 Nights of Halloween night #2! For tonight I decided to do a simple card. The spider is from Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters, and the web is from Happy Hauntings. I just did a card base of 4 1/2" x 6 1/4". The green layer is 4 1/4" x 6" and is embossed with Cuttlebug's Polka Dots. I cut the spider web at 6" with the Real Dial Size button on, otherwise it cuts at something like 19". The really cute spider was cut with the Card feature at 3 1/4". All paper is from Bazzill, and I used Diamond Stickles on her yellow diamond. On the inside of the spider I stamped "Happy Halloween" from the stamp set "Happiest Moments" from MPS.



I hope you like it as this was such a fun card to put together. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment