Friday, June 26, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - If It Has Wings

Welcome to my blog! Here is my project for the Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - If It Has Wings. I am so sad that this is my last project with them. Nanne and Leah have decided to move on to new things and end the blog site, but it will remain open for you all to gather inspiration when ever needed. 
     Today I have this cute tag for you that I created. It is using the Cricut cartridge Best of 2006. It is an old one but still a goody to me. I used my Cricut Explore to cut it out then I decided to emboss the dragonfly's wings to give it some cool texture. I wanted this tag to have the feeling of texture on it and the look of the dragonfly flying off the page. Next, I put stickles to give it some sparkle onto the wings, body, and tail. I just used corresponding colors. Then I wanted it to look like it was in the flowers so I used some flowers I got from the Dollar Tree and used some old yellow flower eyelets to hold them on with. I pop dotted the dragonfly to the tag and here you go. Here is a list of supplies:

  • Cricut cart: Best of 2006
  • Paper: Own Stock
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Flowers: Dollar Tree
  • Eyelets: Doodlebug
  • Stickles: Yellow, Purple, Lime Green
  • Ribbon: Ofray
  • Staple: Fastenator
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
     Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my last blog post for SOUS. I wish the best of luck to both Nanne and Leah. Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT WORK with such beautiful colors. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. Love you see you again.

    ReplyDelete