Friday, December 12, 2014

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Anything Christmas

     Welcome to my blog! Today I have a card I made for the Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - Anything Christmas. I really love this really cute reindeer and thought he would look perfect on top of a Christmas card. I made it look like he is flying over the roof tops on Christmas Eve. I cut the little reindeer out from Cricut cartridge Create A Critter 2. I cut him out at 4". I put some Xmas Red Stickles
on his nose too. I then place him on the card. I know it is kind of hard to see the embossing underneath the reindeer. It is supposed to say Merry Christmas. I embossed with gold powder. I think next time I will do the embossing more then once! :) Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Create A Critter 2
  • Paper: American Crafts
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Christmas Biggie"
  • Stickles: Xmas Red
  • Embossing powder: Gold
  • Ink: Versamark clear
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
     Thanks again for visiting my blog and checking us out over at Stuck On U Sketches. Come join our Design Team Die Cut Challenge - Anything Christmas and have get into the Christmas spirit with your cute Christmas project. Thanks again and have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment