Sunday, July 13, 2014

SOUS Project Life Challenge - Buttons


     If you are looking for my SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Going Somewhere, just scroll down please. Hello everyone! And welcome to my blog. I want to first apologize for being so late with this post. I old computer crashed on me and I had to wait to get my new computer to do it. Plus we are getting ready to go on vacation and my mind has been somewhere else lately. But here it is. This weeks SOUS Challenge was to use buttons on your Project Life spread. I love using buttons on all things scrapbooking but I have to admit that I have never used them on my Project Life pages until now. I simply used them as boarders, accents, and even as the number 26 (this was my favorite part). Buttons are pretty versatile and can be used pretty much anywhere. You can use different sizes and colors. I simply dumped out my button holders and got to work. Sometimes I will put thread through them too. Buttons always seem to finish off a page. So come on and give this pretty easy challenge a try. And to make the incentive for doing this great challenge even greater we have a sponsor this month and here is your prize:
 July Sponsor

     I prize was generously donated by one of our design team members Helen. So please come join us at SOUS and give this fun challenge a go. I think you will be very pleased with how your Project Life pages will come out just by adding some beautiful buttons. Thanks so much for coming to my blog and looking. Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the button border, nice job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete