Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Made It!!

     Well, the news is out and it is official that I have been picked to be, and I am so excited about making it, onto the Stuck on U Sketches Design Team as a Project Life Designer! I initially applied for the Die Cut team but it was already full so the co-creator of the blog, Leah, thought that I would be perfect for the Project Life team. So I gave it a thought and watched several You Tube videos and decided that I wanted to do it. I had heard of Project Life but had not done any of it. I was so excited to try something new and exciting. Here is my first PL layout:


     I had so much fun creating it too. I have since ordered several of the page protectors and a couple of the card packs. I plan on using mostly 12" x 12" paper cut down to the various sizes. I want people to understand that you don't need to purchase the kits in order to do PL. You can use any kind of paper for it, like I did above. Here are the details:
  • Cricut cart: Life Is A Beach
  • Paper: Paper Studio
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Washi tape: Walmart
  • Alphas: Doodlebug, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts
  • Stickles: Pink Glam, Firefly
  • Brads: Unknown
  • Buttons: Making Memories
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig, Recollections
     I hope you really like this layout. It was such a blast to do and learn. Have a great day and come back often to see what I am doing on Stuck On U Sketches!

No comments:

Post a Comment