Thursday, May 23, 2013

Welcome Baby card

     Here is my latest card that I have made. I love how it turned out. The card itself is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches. I started by using the Cricut cartridge Baby Steps. There are so many cute images on this cartridge. I cut the image out at 4-1/2". I also used for the first time, my Tiny Doilies Metal Dies from My Craft Spot. They are so much fun to work with and come with so many configurations. Here are the rest of the details:

  • Cricut cart: Baby Steps
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Pattern paper: DCWV Baby Girl
  • Metal dies: My Craft Spot
  • Stamps: My Pink Stamper "Sweet Baby", My Craft Spot "Stampin' Around Spring"
  • Cuttlebug: Divine Swirls
  • Brads: Doodlebug
  • Twine: Doodlebug
  • Ink: Versafine and CTMH Heavenly Pink
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Recollections
     I hope you enjoy the card and thanks so much for looking. Have a great day! :)

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love your embossing and the cute little "Welcome Baby" embellishment with the baby feet! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, I like the embossing you added!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB for our baby challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby card. Love the colors and the embossing. I need to pull out this cartridge and use it I have seen so many projects using it and they are so cute. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling baby card! That little cutie patootie is adorable:) I love the embossing you added, gives it great texture. The doilies die is one of my favorites!
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot~
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet card! The image is adorable and the embossed swirls look fabulous behind the little one!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love it!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete